Junior Designer – Part Time
- Assist with the preparation of program and schematic proposals, project layouts and design options in 2D and 3D.
- Participate in day to day project management.
- Assist with the preparation of architectural drawings.
- Prepare finish material sample boards, physical models and graphic presentations for client approval.
- Applicants should be good communicators comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Need to have an architectural degree from an accredited school or equivalent.
- Proficiency with the usual array of Adobe graphics software is required.
- Must have Revit, Rhino, Sketchup experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Professional level of diligence, and evidence that you understand the value of double-checking, proofreading, asking questions, and otherwise paying attention to the job at hand.
Send work samples to email@example.com